I set up my Yahoo email on the Storm whilst I was testing it out. ... BlackBerry Storm forum

milz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25701BC7

Emails Still Coming.....

Advertisement

I set up my Yahoo email on the Storm whilst I was testing it out. I've decided not to keep it, and have remove the service books for my Yahoo acct, and have wiped all info off...however, I'm still receiving emails! To view them, I go into the 'messages' folder. I can't reply though-but how do I stop the device from receiving my emails?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    You have to actually delete the e-mail account from where you set it up, either through the device or your BIS account.

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I believe you have to go to e-mail set-up and confirm deletion there. I don't thnk eliminating the service books alone will do it. You have to tell the network to stop receiving from yahoo.

Hope this helps

milz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25701BC7
    I set up the emails on my device. When I tried to set it up via my PC it said that the PIN was already registered, but when I requested for the password to be sent to me (which it was) I got a message stating that no username/password had been registered. I spoke to Vodafone, but the lady was as dumb as two planks...saying that she would bar the phone, but that won't resolve the problem.....

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    If you set it up on your device, can you not log in through your device and remove the e-mail account that way?