Hello fellow stackers! I try to connect to email settings so I can update my ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Les
    Les no está en línea Stack level 3

Email Setup Issues (Storm using OS .148)

Advertisement

Hello fellow stackers!

I try to connect to email settings so I can update my password. Because I was sent an email form BB stating i need to update said password for one of my emails. So I try to connect and it states "your device had a problem connecting to the server". So if anyone has any options to try so I can connect would be greatly Appreciated.

I am running OS .148.
    I have done a battery pull.
    I re-registered the phone with BB through the host routing table.
    I have went to blackberry.com and tried to log in that way and it stated to contact Verizon.
    I have went to the VZW web site and found nothing on the issue.

So I am wondering if the email server is down and what I can do to resolve the issue.

Thank you for your time.

Les

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    if you are on Verizon they are experiencing a problem with their server, should be fixed soon...
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

Les
    Sweet I was starting to bug out. I thought it was the phone having the issue. **** Wipes face in relief****

Thank you for your assistance.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Im on AT&T and having the same issue, Right now im not getting my hotmail, because i got the message this morning that I need to validate my password by going to email setup.

I even Tried doing it on the PC at http://bis.na.blackberry.com/html and I kept getting pw user invalid, but i know what it is, even requested my password by both user name and pin and the site just like keeps reloading and I never got any notification.

So im thinking its BIS login problem on blackberries side
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Les

Thumbs up

I tried to update again and it is working. The network issue seems to be resolved..

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    The BIS login for VZW always works.

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

Les

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SVT Cobra View Post
    The BIS login for VZW always works.

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw
    Yes, I tried that and entered in my info and it stated I had to contact VZW. Thank you though.

Ashhan no está en línea Stack level 1
    My hubby and I both had this problem yesterday as well. I have the curve he has the storm. I think the problem was with bis and hotmail? We both had to delete and reset up our email accts from hotmail.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I was finally able to get on last night, but when i click save, it told me there was and error with my validation.

Did it this morning and resent service book and now everything is back up and running.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>