I've just upgraded from a Curve to a Storm on the Telus network and have ... BlackBerry Storm forum

arylin no está en línea Stack level 1

Email problems after upgrading to Storm

Advertisement

I've just upgraded from a Curve to a Storm on the Telus network and have the following problem with email. I am using BIS and have 4 email accounts and all work just fine. My corporate email account is on a MS Exchange server (using BIS to get it to my Storm).

Since upgrading I get an email every 5 to 10 minutes from the following address:
    network@etp1103.etp.na.blackberry.net with the subject: RIM_bca28a80-e9c0-11d1-87fe-00600811c6a2

Body of email is:
    “This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server.”
    And then a code.

I have checked that my DM is setup for BIS and not BES. (un-installed and re-installed)

I have deleted my email account in BIS and set it up again

I have resent Service Books

I have re-registered in Host Routing Tables.

and still these emails keep coming.
    Does anyone have any ideas please?

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    i know that you said your phone is not BES, but it seems as though your phone is setup as a corporate server based BES phone and not private try this out
    http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB10 289&sliceId=SAL_Public&dialogID=177882408&stateId= 1%200%20177874636

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I wonder if the OP has the email setup under the Desktop Redirector option which means that the PC must be on to get emails. Just a thought.

arylin no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks - Deleting the Service Books and resending them seems to have done the trick.