Somehow a setting got changed on my Storm, and I have no idea what it ... BlackBerry Storm forum

lamoglinsgal no está en línea Stack level 3

Email help

Advertisement

Somehow a setting got changed on my Storm, and I have no idea what it was or how to fix it.

On all of my BlackBerrys, I've gotten an email immediately after sending the email confirming it was sent. I really like this feature because I use my phone for work and it's peace of mind. It just stopped doing it. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    yikes...most people hated that. it was a "fix" in the new bis server.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    You should just have to open your message folder and hit menu, then go to options-email setting and select the account you want to change then make sure delivery confirm is checked.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

I have that option checked, but it only shows the "D" beside messages sent from the BB.

I liked the fact that it emailed me the sent message because a lot of times, messages sent from Outlook on my PC will get stuck and not go through. It was nice to get that confirmation email on my phone to let me know it went.

It worked up until yesterday . . .

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by lamoglinsgal View Post
    I have that option checked, but it only shows the "D" beside messages sent from the BB.

I liked the fact that it emailed me the sent message because a lot of times, messages sent from Outlook on my PC will get stuck and not go through. It was nice to get that confirmation email on my phone to let me know it went.

It worked up until yesterday . . .
    they removed that feature/bug with the new bis. not sure if you can get that back....but i don't think so.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Thanks, Cat. That's exactly what it was. The reason it's just now coming up is because I did a full wipe with an OS install and had to re-add my email addresses.