Basic request guys ! How do I change my email font colour, I have a ... BlackBerry Storm forum

kyleharding no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20D7EDE6

email font colour

Advertisement

Basic request guys ! How do I change my email font colour, I have a blackberry storm with vodafone uk. P.s I am now on my 4th replacement phone in less than 2 week is this normal ?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    One, can't change the email font color unless you get a software like empower (gives you html capabilities on your device)... www.empower.com I believe...

Two, from the recent threads re the storm here on pinstack, 4th replacement isn't really that far fetched...

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    4 storms in two weeks is abnormal although some folks have had to do it. what problems are you having with the phone?
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Luckily I have a Bold... But my friend's storm had a list of problems...

1. Loose screen
    2. Flimsy casing
    3. Keys falling off
    4. Touch screen too hard to tap
    5. Touch screen running wild
    6. Bad battery life
    7. Bla bla n bla...

PIN/ID
    20D7EDE6
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    4 storms in two weeks is abnormal although some folks have had to do it. what problems are you having with the phone?
    1st one was getting enough battery to send 10 texts and a one minute phone call to check my balance.

2nd one was an unknown icon which technical support didn't know what it was. I was told to take it into a store where 3 voda staff didn't know what it was who had blackberry storms themeselves. Whilst there I had 3/4 battery left within 10 mins it was flashing red (my screen brightness is always on 10% and never anything running in background)

3rd one was imposibly slow. When typing between pressing each key the timer would stay on screen prompting me to pull the battery.

Now on my fourth which has okay battery but I'm going through 2 fully charged batterys every half a day. Trying to type takes forever with the little timer. And when the screen tilts to the right it will not move back upright till I pull the battery, however if it rotates to the left its okay. Unfortunatly my 14 days is now up so has to be sent for repair which I don't have time for. Any ideas if this is common ? Really wish I went for the new sony cybershot now. But I've heard the speaker breaks on them within weeks. Modern phones ey !

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    Question, are you in anyway magnetically charged or radioactive?

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleharding View Post
    1st one was getting enough battery to send 10 texts and a one minute phone call to check my balance.

2nd one was an unknown icon which technical support didn't know what it was. I was told to take it into a store where 3 voda staff didn't know what it was who had blackberry storms themeselves. Whilst there I had 3/4 battery left within 10 mins it was flashing red (my screen brightness is always on 10% and never anything running in background)

3rd one was imposibly slow. When typing between pressing each key the timer would stay on screen prompting me to pull the battery.

Now on my fourth which has okay battery but I'm going through 2 fully charged batterys every half a day. Trying to type takes forever with the little timer. And when the screen tilts to the right it will not move back upright till I pull the battery, however if it rotates to the left its okay. Unfortunatly my 14 days is now up so has to be sent for repair which I don't have time for. Any ideas if this is common ? Really wish I went for the new sony cybershot now. But I've heard the speaker breaks on them within weeks. Modern phones ey !
    my suggestion would be to upgrade to the latest beta os(.109). another thing,are you on gsm or cdma? i would set options>mobile network>network technology to which ever one you're using and not global.

Quote Originally Posted by BradBlick View Post
    Question, are you in anyway magnetically charged or radioactive?
    lol...let's hope not
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    20D7EDE6
    What's gsm / cdma ? How do I no. I go to options, advanced options then wireless upgrade and it is the latest vodafone av released. However the options~ network selection ~ the only options there is network selection (automatic / manual )then network mode and that's on 2g and 3g nothing more there ! Help lol

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleharding View Post
    What's gsm / cdma ? How do I no. I go to options, advanced options then wireless upgrade and it is the latest vodafone av released. However the options~ network selection ~ the only options there is network selection (automatic / manual )then network mode and that's on 2g and 3g nothing more there ! Help lol

Unfortunately you cannot do a beta OS software upgrade wirelessly.

You will have to download the beta OS file to your computer and load it on your device via the desktop manager or loader.exe

Regards
    cHAd
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!