hey guys. when I switched devices using the 4.7 DM it copied over my old ... BlackBerry Storm forum

WiseGuy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30490E4B

email box problem

Advertisement

hey guys.

when I switched devices using the 4.7 DM it copied over my old email boxes (work and personal). Now, the problem is that when I send email it actually shows it at each inbox like it normally would, but it will not receive email. So I went into email set up and tried to set up the same email addresses again and what it did was create 2 new inboxes. Now I have each email address with two inboxes. It will send emails from the old inbox and receive with the new inbox. Meanwhile, they all show up in the messages inbox lol

how do I just reset my entire email on my phone? I dont have anything I need to save or back up on the phone. I just need to clear it all and start with my emails from scratch while not having to mess with my memos, contacts and calendar.

thanks for you help.
    david

vangorder no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Go to Options > Advanced Settings > Service Books -- Delete your service books for the e-mail addresses and then resend Service Books from your BIS set up page.
    You have two ears, two eyes, and one mouth;
    therefore, listen and observe twice as often as you speak.

WiseGuy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30490E4B
    sweet. thanks man!
    david