Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm curious to know who else might be ready to kick their storm to the ... BlackBerry Storm forum

amujahid no está en línea Stack level 2

Dropping Storm for Tour....?

Advertisement

I'm curious to know who else might be ready to kick their storm to the curb?

I love everything about my storm except TYPING!

I'm on Verizon, my storm is running .148 OS. I love the phone...but can't STAND the typing...I have to type slower to be more accurate?! I constantly make mistatkes typing on this thing. Now, as a result, I barely use BBM anymore. Forget emails..takes forever and a day to type lengthy emails. I can type on a iphone, so if storm 2 decides to do away with the surepress B.S., then maybe I would be ok...but from what I have read, that's not going to happen.

In any case, I'm ANXIOUSLY waiting for the Tour. (f you know anyone who wants to by a STORM, I'll be selling mine in July when VZW launches the Tour)

Anyone else have the same frustration??

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Nope!!! I love my Storm!!!

Jahmezz no está en línea Stack level 2
    Amujahid, I agree with you, but it's not just the typing it's the Software on the phone. Verizon just last week sent me another phone and this is the Third one. Anyways, I am anxiously waiting for The BlackBerry Tour. Sorry Storm have to dump you.
    Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Maybe dumping my Storm for the new Mytouch 3g, so another storm for sale here!

Toochief no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A007B0
    I agree with Jahmezz 100% The latest OS has been the worse expierience where call connectivity is concerned and the typing just plain sucks. I'm so ready to go back to querty and a stable OS and will order the tour within the minute it comes out.

christopher24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3058f32c
    I actually went thru 6 storms and finally asked them to please give me my trusty curve back! So I am done with the storm!!! Waiting on the tour here as well!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

tommybp no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up I dunno

I am in agreement with all here, I WANT A TOUR. I also dont hate my Storm. I am having a new one sent to me by Verizon, but only because there is a strange thing that happens when i am in an email and switch from portrait to landscape mode, the email closes and wont let me back in until i change back to portrait. I do not mind the screen, although it could be a bit more accurate. All in all, the Blackberry Storm is not a bad blackberry, you just have to LOVE a full touch screen and I do not.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    the only thing i'll drop my storm for is the storm2
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    the only thing I'll drop my storm for is the storm2
    And I will be looking forward to a first generation Storm at low get it now price. . Really I am trying to decide, I have wanted the Storm since day one but can't decide if I will jump on the Tour or wait for the Storm 2.

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I don't own a storm but I waiting for you suckers (just kidding) to buy them and read the reviews. That made my mind up (NOT) to get it. I will be doing the same thing for the TOUR. When it hits telus stores. Wait..Wait then buy!!

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by automan69 View Post
    I don't own a storm but I waiting for you suckers (just kidding) to buy them and read the reviews. That made my mind up (NOT) to get it. I will be doing the same thing for the TOUR. When it hits telus stores. Wait..Wait then buy!!
    There are numerous reviews for the Storm. With all the new devices it has basically become what the Curve and Pearl are....OLD NEWS. I am looking forward to reviews of the Storm 2 and the Tour and with any luck I will be able to review one of the two.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I'm waiting for the tour too, not currently with verizon but I can make the jump, by the release date I will out of contact...

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM
    We will see, i still like my Storm. I just don't care about it too much.. Tour? Sounds good, but i have to wait hahaha. Not eligible for upgrade yet, maybe if impulse kicks in il get it out of nowhere haha.

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    obviously they are completely different phones. I like my storm alot. I can type on it pretty well actually, I do think other devices are easier to type on... but, I knew that other devices would be easier coming in. I think its a great device and is going to continue to improve. The .148 OS is a pretty solid build and has only begun to scratch the surface. I have a feeling when the 5.0 OS's roll out, we will all be very very pleased with our Storms (not that alot of us arent already). Having said all of this, I do like the Tour alot and if I could get one with an upgrade, I probably would - but I would keep my storm as well - I just like having new toys and having the newest devices to play with!!! Either device will be a blackberry, 1, and 2, will be an advanced device that I think loads of people would be happy with

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    I don't have a problem with mine at all. Still on the first one. Few upgrades and lots of beta's. But I still enjoy it a lot. Screen never got to me at all. Cheers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast