I have tried downloading two themes now, it says they successfully download, but i have ... BlackBerry Storm forum

angeleyes no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2404A818

downloads theme, but not in themes setting???

Advertisement

I have tried downloading two themes now, it says they successfully download, but i have no idea where they are and why they aren't in the themes section. Any help???????

xholmezx78 no está en línea Stack level 1
    If you had downloaded a theme, and it was completed successfully, but it is not available in the Themes folder. Did you try and pull the battery to restart and see if it is now available? If the battery pull does not work, most likely you downloaded a theme that is not compatible with the OS version that you have installed on your device.

Ex. You are running a Curve with OS 4.5, but the theme you may have installed is only compatible with 4.2. This would have the exact same syptoms you are explaining. Without knowing all the details this is most likely the cause.

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Do you have a storm(this is the storm section)? If so its because there are no themes for the storm yet, so the theme is probably for another OS.

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    To clarify, themes are os specific. A theme designed for OS 4.5 won't work on OS 4.7. Hope this helps~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pearlfanatic no está en línea Stack level 2
    There are no themes for the storm yet.

Existing themear will not work.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

angeleyes no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2404A818
    that would explain it. yes, i have a storm. i thought i had downloaded themes specific for the storm. guessing not! lol thanks!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    there are no themes for the storm yet. if you downloaded them from here, they should be properly titled with what device they are supposed to be for.

you should update your profile