i bumped into this news a few days ago...currently im using .100 beta OS...now here's ... BlackBerry Storm forum

active_user no está en línea Stack level 2

does anyone read about this official 9500 OS??

Advertisement

i bumped into this news a few days ago...currently im using .100 beta OS...now here's the news about an official version of it. question is it the same as the beta or should i install this one??

http://crackberry.com/os-4-7-0-100-s...odafone-greece

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    The link is from the BlackBerry website so yes it is official although the beta has progressed further than .100

Here's the direct link if any Storm users need it:

Storm 4.7.0.100 Offical (Vodafone)

active_user no está en línea Stack level 2
    from what i heard the .106/4 beta is not as good as the .100...but correct me if im wrong. and do you think i should install this official version of .100?? since im using the beta of it

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by active_user View Post
    from what i heard the .106/4 beta is not as good as the .100...but correct me if im wrong. and do you think i should install this official version of .100?? since im using the beta of it
    I'm not a Storm user so I can't give you any personal advise.

I would think both the beta .100 and the official .100 are the same because that's what the version numbers suggest. If they made any changes to the OS they would have changed the version number up (if even to .101). Maybe a Storm user here (which are growing everyday) can give you a sure answer.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    I had .100 for a while and it was not bad. Currently running .106 and apart from one lock up very impressed. Everything is cleaner. The menus are clearer and the camera is miles faster.
    ~via smartphone~