Had a curve before my storm and there was 3 buttons on the keyboard which ... BlackBerry Storm forum

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack

Ctrl Alt Delete Reset?

Advertisement

Had a curve before my storm and there was 3 buttons on the keyboard which when pressed would restart the device. Has anyone figured out this for the storm. I assume it would have to be keys on the phone as u should be able to this anytime. Thanks as it would be really handy to reset and not have to take the battery out.

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by vince1 View Post
    Had a curve before my storm and there was 3 buttons on the keyboard which when pressed would restart the device. Has anyone figured out this for the storm. I assume it would have to be keys on the phone as u should be able to this anytime. Thanks as it would be really handy to reset and not have to take the battery out.
    I am not sure of the combo that you would use for the Storm, but why not try this app "Quick Pull 1.1.2."
    You can schedule reboots, so it will do this on its own. I schedule mine for about 4am; 1 hour before I have to get up to start my day.

Features:

• FREE
    • Simulates a "battery pull" equivalent reset
    • Integrates with AutoStandby
    • Ability to schedule to run daily
    • Frees available memory
    • Combats memory leaks
    • Less than 30k in size
    • Easy push-button use

Display Dimensions: 240 x 160, 240 x 240, 240 x 260, 240 x 320, 320 x 240, 480 x 360, 480×320
    Operating Systems Supported: 4.2, 4.3, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

Erievon no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    As we learned with the Surepress and people's typing issues, we know that you can't PRESS two buttons on the screen at once, so I'm guessing this short cut can't be done on the storm.

The QuickPull app suggested above looks real promising though.

Thneeds no está en línea Stack level 1
    "I laughed at the Lorax, "You poor stupid guy! You never can tell what some people will buy.""

mamjendad no está en línea Stack level 1
    QuickPull keeps returning an error on my storm.....java exception and other weird messages....in short not working as advertised.....

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I like it and it saves me from having to remove my phone cover, take off battery cover and pull the battery. Any time I dl, I reset the phone and I have it scheduled to run everyday--keeps me from checking my phone's memory so much.

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Is quickpull the same as the soft-reset app? Just wondering if there is a difference between the two.
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--