I have notice 2 issues since I migrated to (VZW) .148: 1) Media player quits ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Gandalf no está en línea Stack level 1

Content Protection Under .148

Advertisement

I have notice 2 issues since I migrated to (VZW) .148:

1) Media player quits playing after 10 minutes
    2) VZW Nav GPS quits working after 10 minutes

I am operating behind a corporate BES and not sure what is affecting the above to fail. Under .75 and with content protection "disabled" all worked smoothly even though password protection is enforced after 10 minutes of user inactivity. Since I have migrated to .148 and coincidently our corp security has forced (enabled) content protection, my media player and GPS seen to shut down after 10 minutes.

Anyone else out there have BES experience or similar issues with content protection and password enabled?

Gandalf no está en línea Stack level 1
    Well, I have just about had it with the politics and the BES administrator. All these IT policies are limiting the function of the Storm! I want to use it without password lock downs every 10 minutes, firewall restrictions and other (content protection) IT policies. I understand the "wipe handset" will not remove these BES related policies. What do I need to do so my Storm is no longer IT policy restricted?