Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

e-Tip Glove update: Picked up a pair over the weekend. They are cut a little ... BlackBerry Storm forum

chrisb3 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3048984c

Advertisement

e-Tip Glove update: Picked up a pair over the weekend. They are cut a little small, so if you have big hands, you may be out of luck (I just barely fit in the XLs).

The material on the thumb and index finger work with your storm, not as good as your naked finger, but it's 'good enough of government work'. Or so they say.

If you're hoping to keep warm with these gloves, no such luck. They're not warm gloves at all. But you can manipulate most anything with them.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    thanks for the little review there Hmm.. i guess i can wear them under my leather gloves then and when i need to use my phone ill still have SOMETHING on lol

chrisb3 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3048984c
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    thanks for the little review there Hmm.. i guess i can wear them under my leather gloves then and when i need to use my phone ill still have SOMETHING on lol
    Well, the gloves do provide some warmth, but if you're expecting toasty, these aren't it. It was 20 in NYC yesterday and my hands were a little cold.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Hmm ... i see ... thanks again for the update

IHateMyTreo no está en línea Stack level 3
    I couldn't find the eTips in stock, so I ordered the Marmot "iGlove." It's supposedly good as a glove liner. I'll let you know what it's like when it arrives.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Great. Ill decide on which one to get then !

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yep, Marmot's are the most popular around. Conventional materials would make the gloves too thick to use effectively if they were to keep your hands warm, so the whole concept's really a joke until some sort of material is employed which keeps you warm and enables tactile effectiveness!
    Why wear gloves that don't keep your hands warm? Unfortunately at present the situation lends itself to not using a touch screen while out in the cold...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12