O.K. I'm no novice when it comes to backing up themes and reinstalling them... I ... BlackBerry Storm forum

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID

Cannot load "offline OTAs" to 9530

Advertisement

O.K. I'm no novice when it comes to backing up themes and reinstalling them... I use GenJad4BB or OTA loader to make alot of my themes/apps/games "offline OTAs" so I can load them from my memory card even without a working data connection... This has worked flawlessly on my 8330, 8130, 9000, and 9630. I just recently acquired a 9530 and tried the same thing... converted all the .alx and .cod files for the apps/themes/games to offline OTAs and dropped them to the memory card... I search the folder and select the .jad to install and it gives me an error "907 Invalid COD" which I thought may have been the theme... so I tried every one, theme, app and game, and none of them will load... same error... Unless I'm missing something here, isn't the process the same? or is the Storm a totally different beast when it comes to loading "offline OTAs"??? Any help will be greatly appreciated... oh BTW I'm running OS 5.0.0.685 on my 9530...

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Not sure what the deal was but I got them to load using vnbbUtils

papareyenc no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hi impak875,

We seem to have the same concern. I havent' tried using vnbbutils. will download that now and do what I must. Thanks so much.