Hi I am trying to upload a full length movie on my phone, so far ... BlackBerry Storm forum

MichaelH no está en línea Stack level 2

Can I Upload Movies on my Storm

Advertisement

Hi I am trying to upload a full length movie on my phone, so far I can only get about 10 minutes on music video. Can the storm support a full length movie, I have tried converting to mp4 but nothing seem to work.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    If you have enough space in your media card sure you will be able, use roxio media, included with the DM to so or look for video converter, I don't have a link handy now
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

BRKDR08 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    I HAVE 3 FULL MOVIES ON MINE IN MP4 FORMAT YOU HAVE TO INSTALL ON SD CARD IN BLACLBERRY/MYDOCS/MOVIES THEN SHOULD WORK FINE MINE DID I HAVE 2FAST 2 FURIOUS TOKOYO,GRIND,FASTANDFURIOUS I WATCH THEM WHEN IM FLYING AND THEY PLAY THROUGH THE BTOOTH HEADSET JUST FINE LIKE THE MP3'S DO

Les
    Les no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelH View Post
    Hi I am trying to upload a full length movie on my phone, so far I can only get about 10 minutes on music video. Can the storm support a full length movie, I have tried converting to mp4 but nothing seem to work.
    I have uploaded movies to my storm saved as mp4 I use the program called DVDFab. There are options with that program to save movies for PDA and iPod Video and I used both of those and they worked great. I do not know of another program. I do hope this helps.

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I like to use the Xilisoft Ultimate Video Convertor. It works really great for me. Here is a link to their webpage.

http://www.xilisoft.com/products.html
    -Josh

Still having problems Uploading

Thanks for all your advice guys, but I am still having problems with the upload. Let me tell you what I'm doing maybe that will help. I am converting the movie to mp4 format and saving them to my blackberry desktop manager, from there I highlight the movie and hit copy down, it will start to copy and about half way through the download till gives me an error message saying 1 or more files could not be copied. iI'm doing the same thing with the music video and I have no problems copying them, could this be phone problem.

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelH View Post
    Thanks for all your advice guys, but I am still having problems with the upload. Let me tell you what I'm doing maybe that will help. I am converting the movie to mp4 format and saving them to my blackberry desktop manager, from there I highlight the movie and hit copy down, it will start to copy and about half way through the download till gives me an error message saying 1 or more files could not be copied. iI'm doing the same thing with the music video and I have no problems copying them, could this be phone problem.
    Do you have the mass storage option enabled on your storm? If you do then I would just copy the mp4 over to the phone without using the desktop manager. Just goto My Computer and open up the Blackberry2 device. Then goto blackberry > videos and just drag your mp4 from your computer over to it. This is the way that I always do this, I never go to the desktop manager or the roxio thing. Hope this helps some.
    -Josh

You Guys are the best

Thanks guys your advice worked great, should have asked a long time ago would have saved me a lot of headache.

BRKDR08 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    NO PROB