Can anyone help me get rid of Activation Required on this Blackberry Storm from telus ... BlackBerry Storm forum

anoxia187 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Can get rid of Activation Required

Advertisement

Can anyone help me get rid of Activation Required on this Blackberry Storm from telus 9530. I tried ##111111 it doesnt work. I tried using UniCDMA it will not connect to it giving me a error i am using dm 4.6. Could someone please help me. The phone is unlocked i am using a gsm simcard from rogers in the device data is working but just the Activation Required is really annoying.

thanks

PIN/ID
    Ask
    also noticed 1 other problem. every incoming call i received say unknown caller it did that all day long. could this be a issue with the Activation Required ? Please let me know. thanks

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    If you are using an unlocked Verizon Storm and have "Activation Required" on your home screen or your phone number

displays incorrectly, Dial # # 000000 (Send). In the Menu add your phone number and select save. The device will reboot and activate.
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    I am using it for Telus and that doesn't work for telus aparently. I can't get it working still.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Grainger_y2k no está en línea Stack level 1
    You have to find out the code to enter the hex editor. ##000000 is only for 9530 models as they support both CDMA / GSM

The Unknown number problem is because your phone plan has Call Display. You should call your provider and tell them you only want Call ID.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    got the caller id fixed. Still cannot get my Activation Required off i look at post on how to do it but Com4 port will not find my phone for some reason. Please help me thanks

handofgod no está en línea Stack level 1
    yeah im having the same issues with an unlocked telus storm on rogers, can anyone help?
    Mathew Thompson
    Hp DSO tech support
    mathewthompson@rogers.blackberry.com
    pin: 2031c5e5

shanedogg no está en línea Stack level 2
    Anoxia, How did you fix your 'unknown caller' problem?

I have an unlocked Verizon storm 2 on the Rogers network. I am getting unknown caller messages from people that I know, who would show up on my Rogers bold previously.