I've only had my Storm for a few days. I switched from the Curve (have ... BlackBerry Storm forum

lamoglinsgal no está en línea Stack level 3

I've only had my Storm for a few days. I switched from the Curve (have used the Pearl, Curve, Pearl Flip, and now the Storm - best so far!) I was instantly disappointed by how long it took to snap a picture! I have two little boys, 3 and 1 on the 28th, so taking pictures of them at those speeds was impossible! I've also noticed lots of complaint posts about this.

I did upgrade to .103, so I don't know if that matters, but I've figured out that it works similar to my old Kodak. If you hold the capture button part of the way down, or touch, not press, the on screen capture button, and let the camera do its auto focus, as soon as you put the button, it's instant! Now, it would be better if it was push and instant, but this will work for now!
    Last edited by lamoglinsgal; 02-20-2009 at 10:51 AM.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    I just barely figured out how to zoom, picture taking is the next step!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    the auto focus will always take a few seconds to work.
    lighten's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

on .103, when outdoors the autofocus on my friends phone which he left here for me to upgrade is incredibly fast.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    When I have enough light, mine is very quick as well.

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Just Ask
    upgrading to the .103 OS dramatically made my camera faster...on the .75 it took a good week to start the camera and take the pic. Sadly, most of the time I missed the shot. But now, it's super fast
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

k2daizzer no está en línea Stack level 2
    i agree with the others i upgraded to .103 the other night and everything especially the camera is much faster..