for some reason people seem to hear me like if i have covered my mouth ... BlackBerry Storm forum

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Calls sound muffled

Advertisement

for some reason people seem to hear me like if i have covered my mouth when im talking to them, any ideas on why or are there any settings that I have to work around or what? Please any help.....

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    I just sent a brand new Storm back from one of my users yesterday for the exact same reason...it's probably faulty. There are no settings to deal with that issue. I'd sent it back and get it warrantied...

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Really I'd hate doing that~via smartphone~

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    I know, it's a bummer. The replacement we got yesterday works like a champ though.

Subarudude no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    who noze
    i;ve had the same porblem when I use the phone in my left hand....meaning my mouth is essentially away from the mic....

but when i change the phone to my right hand side...meaning my mouth is right over the mic, they say it is crystal clear...

so it may just be an issue RIM forgot to look at..?

I am not going to lie, it is really annoying, because I have a manual transmission, and if i need to talk its a little difficult to make the caller happy, and shift, haha
    Running the .132 OS with v3.5 Hybrid installed, working pretty nice!

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    I guess I'm going to the vzw store that really sux I just got this thing thursday!~via smartphone~

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Ok got my new Storm today and it seems that it was defected unit...one thing I wanted to say is that my other storm was made in mexico and this one in canada, I have read that the canada ones are better not sure its true~via smartphone~

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by Subarudude View Post
    i;ve had the same porblem when I use the phone in my left hand....meaning my mouth is essentially away from the mic....

but when i change the phone to my right hand side...meaning my mouth is right over the mic, they say it is crystal clear...

so it may just be an issue RIM forgot to look at..?

I am not going to lie, it is really annoying, because I have a manual transmission, and if i need to talk its a little difficult to make the caller happy, and shift, haha
    It is darned annoying when the device manufacturers don't take unsafe driving practices into account when designing devices.... LoL....

Hands free is great, but.... I can't use twitterberry without my hands!!
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan