Note: I have searched this topic and I haven't found a device specific issue, nor ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Subarudude no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    who noze

Calendar ISSUE. . .?

Advertisement

Note: I have searched this topic and I haven't found a device specific issue, nor an issue which posed the same line of issues. . .issues issues issues. . .issues is the topic

ISSUE:
    For some reason my DM (and app loader) won't download (backup) my Calendar. I have very important dates loaded in there and for the past week (maybe more now) I have had the problem of backing up my device, but the calendar does not back up the *current* or *dates just input* into the system.

I have no clue what settings could be set or not set to do this, but I have had .114, .132, and now .132 w/ v3.5 installed and it has been acting up, but prior to this week I had .114 (and v3.5 &3.5.1) loaded and no problem, so I don't think it is the OS. . .possibly the DM. . .?

Any comments (positive) would be tremendously helpful, and I would be very grateful

Thank You in Advance

Mark V
    Running the .132 OS with v3.5 Hybrid installed, working pretty nice!

Bellidansa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask
    Subarudude,the only positive advice I could give you is your not alone. I downloaded e-planner. Worked fine on my 8900 until I had to get a replacement 8900. Hasn't worked since and have not had it resolved its been two months. So you are not alone.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Subarudude no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    who noze
    Thanks for the response, it does comfort the problem a little bit.

I just have no clue of what to do.

I've tried google sync, but I've had issues with multiple calendar entries coming up from some mix-ups. So I'm a little skeptical to trying any type of syncing apps…
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~