Hey guys, for anyone that has put the BSE on their storm(bestskinsever). Did you notice ... BlackBerry Storm forum

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3

BSE Screen protector question

Advertisement

Hey guys, for anyone that has put the BSE on their storm(bestskinsever). Did you notice that the screen has line streaks that appear beneath the protector? Did anyone notice this as well? Doesi t go away etc? I put the screen on by cleaning my screen, applying the soap/water solution and usng a credit card to squeegee out the bubbles/water. Thanks for any advice

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    I have the BSE LCD screen on my storm, and when I first put it on, there were some lines, but as of today, no, none that I can see.

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by moses2628 View Post
    I have the BSE LCD screen on my storm, and when I first put it on, there were some lines, but as of today, no, none that I can see.
    thanks for the quick response.... Do you remember how long it took for them to go away? I appreciate it (im a little OCD)

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    No problem, so am I. This little bubble on my left corner is driving me nuts. I noticed maybe the next day the lines went away. But, I noticed on my GF's screen (8900) her lines are still visible when a white screen pops up. The way I did it was wet the screen, and then I got dishwasher soap and rubbed it on the adhesive side, run it under water again, and then place it on the screen. Want to hurry and place the screen in the right place, and smooth it out with the CC quickly to get lines and bubbles out.