Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Did u use much soapy water? Didn't have any problems fitting mine. Though all the ... BlackBerry Storm forum

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack

Advertisement

Did u use much soapy water? Didn't have any problems fitting mine. Though all the parts where fun to fit.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Not too much soapy water. I was a little nervous to use to put water on the screen portion. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1
    Quote Originally Posted by db4life777 View Post
    Received my bee today. It is really nice, a little hard to put on, but nice nonetheless. However, I'm having the hardest time getting all the air bubbles out over the screen. Anyone else have a similar issue?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Patience my child!

No, I know they say give it around 3 days and you will see them disappear..... It's really true!
    I was impressed how amazing it looked just by letting it sit on my desk at work for 8 hrs let alone a couple days.
    :)

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1
    Quote Originally Posted by thechadj View Post
    Not too much soapy water. I was a little nervous to use to put water on the screen portion. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I was pretty paranoid the first one I did too. After, I knocked about 4-5 more for friends at work and school who had Storms, I became a pro and kinda got carried away with the soapy water and it didn't harm the devices at all.

**I just make sure to let it dry for a long time before putting the battery back in the device**
    :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12