I have an unlocked Verizon Storm. I am using it on T-Mobile service. My web ... BlackBerry Storm forum

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6

Browser not working on unlocked storm. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

I have an unlocked Verizon Storm. I am using it on T-Mobile service. My web browser isn't working and I do not have any service books. Do any of you guys know of a fix to this. The T-mobile rep told me that they can;t resend my service books that I would have to have verizon send them. The thing is, is that I've never been with Verizon, so how do i have verizon send me the books. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    Bump

corys00 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317d7591
    Literally did a search for "T-Mobile Service Books" and look what I found.....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/how...evised-100324/

It'll work all the same for the Storm. For my Storm 2 though, all I had to do was unlock it, put my T-Mobile SIM in and then log on to t-mobile's site and resend the service books. Up and running in no time...

PIN/ID
    Apple
    dont tell them you have a storm just tel them to resend your service books. if you tell them you have a storm some idiot that has been brainwashed wil tell you they cant help you, ****** morons. although every now and then you get a good one.

PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    Ok. I'll check both of these things out when I get off. Thanks you guys. I'll report back.

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had a friend put his tmob sim in a unlocked storm and it automaticly started loading the service books after about five minutes but he had a bb curve on his tmob that he took the sim out of. Did you try a device switch using the dm and did you have a bb before the storm?

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I found that doing a device switch from a old bb to a storm on another network would pull the service books to the storm. If it doesn't work the first time try making a back up of the old bb and load that back up to the storm.