Hey guys, and gals, I need help. My BBstorm crashed on me when I deleted ... BlackBerry Storm forum

dxhowe2k no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    304D0164

No browser for BB Storm 9530 unlocked t-mobile, Please Help

Advertisement

Hey guys, and gals, I need help. My BBstorm crashed on me when I deleted the weather bug app. When I rebooted, my BB Storm hung on the boot up screen, "Blackberry", progress bar at full. Well I fixed that by taking out battery, then doing a software (5.0.0.328) update with adapter plugged into BB. After everything was back up, I no longer can get the browser app to show. When I try it tells me "Your device does not currently have any Browser Configuration Service Book Entries" and "Please contact your service provider to enable the Browser on your device". Someone please help, before all of this happened I had 2 browsers, 1-Browser 2- T-Mobile Browser. And yes, I did loose everything when I did the update. I think the BB is at factory default. I can use the phone for calls, so all is not lost. Thanks guys and gals. Sorry for the long thread.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Have you tried resending your service books?

nickabis no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3054B974
    Here is a link to the tmo and at&t service books and instructions on how to load them on. If you have any questions, please let me know.
    http://forums.pinstack.com/f223/how_..._work_t-95645/

boricua no está en línea Stack level 3
    I was told by T-Mobile that this issue is in relation to a service book issue currently being investigated by T-Mobile.

nickabis no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3054B974
    I don't know much about t-mobile, I don't have them as a carrier. It works great for at&t.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    You will have to follow the steps linked above to remove the browser, load the service books, and then reload the browser. I have run into issues with removing the browser from the storm and tour on 5.0 recently so you may end up having to downgrade the OS before you can get it to work. I have had it work on 5.0 but only once or twice and haven't been able to repeat the process yet. Good luck.

Zo

free2saute no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have 5.0 on my 9530 and works good on TM good luck