Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by j llama fav part: "Conclusion Here’s our honest to god non-biased conclusion… ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Amahk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242B3987

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by j llama View Post
    fav part:

"Conclusion
    Here’s our honest to god non-biased conclusion… this is the best phone to ever touch Verizon Wireless so far."

That was alot coming from BGR.
    It was a lot. I think it was quite telling especially as neither the Bold nor iPhone are on Verizon he gets to make a positive comment about the Storm and avoid comparing it to either very much. He's been talking a lot of flak in comments about how much he hates Verizon and what does he have against RIM. I'm really happy he called RIM/Verizon/Consumers out on the lack of WiFi.

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    I may wait for the Tmob 8900 based on this. Can't use the Bold where I am, no 3g.
    The typing problem was intersting, guess I'll have to see for myself what the thing does.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

KaraBear no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think it's too funny that BGR had a Storm but did a simulator review. But about all the negative reviews: Most of the problems reviewers talked about can/will be fixed by software upgrades. Granted the devices shouldn't have been reviewed with such crappy software, but you have Verizon to thank for that. They dropped the ball, BAD! Anyways, not everyone will like the Storm. It's something you must decide for yourself. Verizon Storm will be updated to a newer OS in the morning if they haven't been updated already. Then there is another update coming soon after that. So the Storm you get in the store will be better than what the reviewers used.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12