Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I want the Bold or 8900 also but Verizon is behind as usual! I need ... BlackBerry Storm forum

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705

Advertisement

I want the Bold or 8900 also but Verizon is behind as usual! I need a new toy!

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    You seem to have incomplete info.
    They missed the 1st step!
    You must open it BEFORE you can dry it out.
    This will involve a 4x4 truck.....

armenvzw no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yea my first one had problems with the screen not working in certain areas so i switched back to my curve for a day before i went exchange the storm and i hated to used it. I kept wanting to click or touch the screen, lol. I went back to the store and they gave me a brand new one and so for its working great. Just waiting for the next official OS update to be even better. I could not go back to my curve either but im keeping it just for emergency.
    VZW STORM 9530

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Can you disable suretype on the storm????

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    yep...i use full qwerty
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    I went from a 7100g - to the 8100 - to the 8330,and now the storm. I have to say - it was different,some getting used to. The storm is by far,my favorite to date. Yes,there are some buggy issues,but with the beta OS's, it just shows you that the bugs will be exterminated with some offical updates. I HATE suretype - it sucks,but you have the option to disable and use full querty - both in portrait,and landscape. Be patient - it's still new,and it will only get better! FYI - I'm runnin' 4.7.0.103
    "I am a robot, I like robots, I have a robot vagina." -JP,Grandma's boy

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Ok sounds good but what about all the apps and games I have on my 8330. Do they all go to waste now? Jivetalk still doesn't work either?

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Yeah, that sucks - games are pretty limited,and it depends on the particular app,whether it's supported or not for the storm. A lot of apps still do work,but there are a few I had that are not compatible with the storm yet. I'm sure a lot of them,if not,all of them, will update to work with it in time. Just gotta wait and see - and keep yer fingers crossed!

PinkBerryGirl no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304EE8BD

I love my Storm

I've owned a Pearl and 2 Curves and now the Storm and I agree that at first it is very frustrating to type on especially if you're not used to having to click on the screen for each key. I almost returned mine but I decided that since I had 30 days to try it out that I would at least give it a week to see if I would be able to use it. Well let's just say that I got used to the keyboard and i now type on it faster than my Curve which I still use for work and I love it. I've downloaded all of the leaked os for the Storm and a few of the ones at the beginning were very buggy but the last 2 has been very stable and fast and I'm loving my Storm even more. I'm running .103 right now and I'm sure that when the official os is released, the phone will be the way it was supposed to be at the beginning.
    Nathalie
    VZW BlackBerry Tour 9630 v4.7.1.53
    AT & TiPhone 3GS

T-Mobile BlackBerry Curve 8900
    http://twitter.com/PinkBerryGirl

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkBerryGirl View Post
    I've owned a Pearl and 2 Curves and now the Storm and I agree that at first it is very frustrating to type on especially if you're not used to having to click on the screen for each key. I almost returned mine but I decided that since I had 30 days to try it out that I would at least give it a week to see if I would be able to use it. Well let's just say that I got used to the keyboard and i now type on it faster than my Curve which I still use for work and I love it. I've downloaded all of the leaked os for the Storm and a few of the ones at the beginning were very buggy but the last 2 has been very stable and fast and I'm loving my Storm even more. I'm running .103 right now and I'm sure that when the official os is released, the phone will be the way it was supposed to be at the beginning.
    Hmmm sounds convincing. Maybe I will give it another shot tmw. Thanks guys

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Absolutely! And I have to agree that the .103's speed and stability are pretty damn good! Hang in there man, it's coming!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234