Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Big fingers rule!!! Whoo hooo... BlackBerry Storm forum

Subarudude no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    who noze

Advertisement

Big fingers rule!!! Whoo hooo
    Running the .132 OS with v3.5 Hybrid installed, working pretty nice!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    ~via smartphone~
    Curves rule
    i played with a curve for a day. i thought it sucked.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

jpl572103 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had it for 10 days and it was a miniature 8830 with wifi. The xm app was pretty impressive.

Subarudude no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    who noze
    I use the slacker app, and find it to be pretty awesome...

except for when I was sitting in the commons area, and my a$$ of a friend selected toddlers music and the Wiggles came on...so embarrassing...
    Running the .132 OS with v3.5 Hybrid installed, working pretty nice!

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM
    My storm is still keeping me smile despite taking me forever to type this reply. I'm satisfied my space bar screen area isn't as deep clicking like other parts of the screen. ~via smartphone~

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jpl572103 View Post
    so you made a bad choice. we all do . If you are with verizon then stick with your 8830.
    You know how to type on that. I had a difficult time with the storm also. But my mechanic fingers are too fat. And just really didn't like it but that was becasue I was coming from the 8100 and 8830 myself.

Eventually I settled for the Iphone.
    Or it was the right choice of a defective phone?

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    You need to return that silly BB Mr. Superman and go back to your beloved curve you just pimped out. At least you know your curve won't give you any problems at all and it will not let you down. Return that crappola and enjoy your blue curve a bit longer till they fix all the bugs or release this so called Magnum I keep hearing about; no, wait don't because you know that thing's gonna be buggy as well. I guess we have no choice but to hang on to our curves till Rim finally decides to release a BB with a working OS . Good luck dude
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    If the point is to "wait" for them to fix "all" the bugs, then no one would ever buy a BB then. Case in point, everyday, every BB phone, people can't wait until the latest OS updates. Why? Dunno, maybe your like me and want to get every last drop of satisfaction from the phone you already spent you hard earned $$ for. Or, like me, you just won't settle for less and you just get a lil rush to try new things even if it goes bust or not.
    If MS never released Windows or Steve Jobs never released MAC's BEFORE they were perfect.....we would never even have cell phones now. And you couldn't even complain on the net about it either!

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    My storm works great but was difficult coming from a curve. What OS is it running brian? Please tell me it has .99 beta
    ~via smartphone~

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Yeah I installed the .99 beta. It worked fine for like an hour. I actually started taking all the cables out of the box and I opened the silicone case cause I really thought I was gonna love it at this point. Then I started getting the error that the keyboard won't come up. Then the phone just rebooted after I did 2 battery pulls and finally got the keyboard working. It takes me 5 tries to type someones pin # in. WTF is that? Its a smartphone yet it isn't smart enough to know I'm typing in a pin and not trying to spell freakin words!? LOL I am one of those ppl that want the new technology and can't wait till things are working properly. But damn this was annoying to adjust to.

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    I all comes down to user preference.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3
    See, this is why I love the stacks. I can get info like this from our good friend mr.kent and don't have to run into the problems myself. I'm thinking I'll wait till Rogers releases the 9520 to try out my storm experience.

~ sent with Krik's Bold ~

manoffire21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bd08b8
    ive only had mine for a little over a week now and am still getting used to it. yes typing is slow for me still but it'll get back up to what it used to be. also when your typing nothing but numbers press and hold down the 123 button in the lower left hand corner of the keyboard and that will lock it on the num and symbol pad until you press the key again. no matter what you do good luck but im telling you its really not a bad device. it just takes some geting used to. keep an eye out for when the new official update comes out from verizon and see how we all like it then decide if you want to get it or not. but honestly .99 is alot faster and more stable than .75
    storm 9530
    PIN: 3051C125

Newoo no está en línea Stack level 1
    I love my storm and I've had to return it once.Because of the screen not clicking right. But had no problem with them switching it out and not I'm clicking great.. So i say if you are having a problem with it just have them switch it out. You are bound to find one that work right.. i hope haha..

hatch.duffy no está en línea Stack level 1
    I think you should give it some time, try one of the 5 or 6 leaked OS updates. I'm running 4.7.0.99 and my phone works fine, same one I have had since it's inception on Nov. 21

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast