Just to let everyone know my Curve 8320 never did this. I have a Pioneer ... BlackBerry Storm forum

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Bluetooth issue when picking up a call on waiting

Advertisement

Just to let everyone know my Curve 8320 never did this.

I have a Pioneer AVIC-D3 system in my car with the bluetooth kit. The phone pairs fine,transfers the address book, and even plays my music thru bluetooth (A2DP). When receiving a call, the stereo mutes the music, ringer goes thru the speakers and shows who is calling. I touch the stereo screen and tap on answer, everything is good so far. When I get another call while on the first call, it also shows up on my screen but when I try to hit answer it won't! So I grab the phone and asnwer it (which I have no problem doing) the problem is when I asnwer it the radio keeps ringing as if I didn't answer it at all. So my question, is there any work around this? just a little annoying when you are talking to someone and theres a ringing sound over the voice.

dgburns no está en línea Stack level 3
    Does it do similarly flaky stuff when NOT connected to the AVIC? Sounds like a call to Pioneer is in order but I wouldn't hold my breath.

You just might need to check with your carrier and see if you can have call waiting and call waiting I'd disabled. Then if on the phone calls will just go to voice mail.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    I tried calling pioneer and all they could tell me is to make sure I upgrade my phone to the latest OS and that they have been having problems with BBs. Oh well thanks anyway.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

kees79 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi, I have been having the same problem. My previous Motorola RAZR worked great, but now my Curve 8330 has been having the same "continuous ring" after a call has been picked up. Did anyone figure out a solution?