Here is my GRIPE . I had a Plantronic Voyager 510 Headset. It finally died. ... BlackBerry Storm forum

mixoplex no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F3C981

Question Bluetooth Headset Interaction

Advertisement

Here is my GRIPE.

I had a Plantronic Voyager 510 Headset. It finally died.

When I used to use this headset with the Nokia Phones, e61, 6682b, even older models I would always hear the ringtones in the headset. I would always hear the ddialing as I dialed in the headset. I would hear all the alerts in the headset.

Now when I used the headset on a Blackberry Curve 8310, 8320 I lose that function.
    No even on my storm I do not get that either.

What the heck did Nokia do with their phones to make it work like that. I loved that feature. Is there a setting on the Storm to do that. I have not seen a phone yet that you can hear the actual ringtones and all the alerts in the headset. Al you hear is a dorky beeping sound.

Not sure if this is a Bluetooh Profile 2.9 thing. But come one i tried on much older Nokia phones and it worked. I am sure the phone came out before this newer Blutooth Profile.

Does anyone know this because I am stumped with this. HELP HELP !!!!!
    Last edited by mixoplex; 03-12-2009 at 12:56 AM. Reason: style change

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I had a similar thing happen with a Plantronics BT headset and Flipside. Then I updated my Flipside and lost it!!! How sad!!!!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!