Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hhhmmm...not sure if I can find the appropriate reason to try the run test. But ... BlackBerry Storm forum

brandonalt no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30601e17

Advertisement

hhhmmm...not sure if I can find the appropriate reason to try the run test. But I'll work on it. :-)

So, after about 10 hours of use now, I'm very impressed with the s9's. The body actually helps to keep the earbuds steady and in place. They even stayed in my son's ears (he's almost 3). The voice works great. I even swapped from the handset to the headset without anyone even noticing. Battery life is great. I charge them overnight and use them all day long on a single charge. I've even gotten to like the control on the side of each arm for audio and phone controls. And they also work great watching my vids on my Storm too.

Ima have to give this a solid 9 out of 10. But then...I don't usually ever give a 10 out of 10.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have a slightly different situation.

I have had 3 different BlueTooth headsets for phone use:

1) Plantronics M2500 which was a disaster from the beginning. Pairing, connection issues and dropped calls had me pulling my hair out. When it worked, it fit the best though as it was a thick headset with a small boom mic.

2) Moto H500, my favorite until it flopped around, fell off my ear and was gone forever.

3) Moto H680 which came with a case that was also a charger, which I used until the magnet inside the charging case broke.

The problem I'm having is keeping a BlueTooth headset on my right ear all day without it flopping around, sliding off, or just being generally uncomfortable. I wear the headset on my right ear.

Personally I don't like the longer boom mics that hang halfway down the face.

I wear glasses sometimes which presents the problem of wearing the glasses and headset at the same time. I sometimes wear contact lenses which won't be a problem.

What is the best BlueTooth headset to withstand these conditions? Is it possible to be fitted for one that I can keep up with, keep running and something I am comfortable wearing all day?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Erica,

Are you talking about just a plain BT headset for every day phone use, or a stereo set to use for both music and phone conversations?

I have a set of each......the Moto S9-HD discussed in this thread for music/phone as well as a Blueant Z9i for phone conversations. The Blueant does have an ear loop, but it also comes with a couple different sized ear gels that fit snugly into your ear, so you have both the security of the ear loop and the gel to keep it snug on your ear. I also wear glasses at times and have not really had an issue with the headset getting in the way of the glasses as the ear loop is fairly thin.

That's my .02! Hope this helps.....

Roger

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    The one for making and receiving phone calls.

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    I use that headset (the S9-HD, actually) and love it! Great sound for music. Phone calls are not great, but they're pretty good, too.

I use the same pair. Love it. Phone calls are a bit hollow but having it in both ears is nice.

Music sound is awesome.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    The one for making and receiving phone calls.
    Then go for the BlueAnt z9i.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12