Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Check out the post on www.boygeniusreport.com It really is coming to vzw. Would post the ... BlackBerry Storm forum

g_patrick15 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2435646F

Blackberry Thunder Live Shot on BGR

Advertisement

Check out the post on www.boygeniusreport.com

It really is coming to vzw. Would post the actual article but I'm posting this from my phone

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    Thanks for the info! I have to stop going to the blogging sites from my phone though. Just gave my BlackBerry a heart attack ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    hey G_p Ill post the pics and article for ya.. here is a picture of it.

You all know the Thunder right? Well, looky looky who got a cookie. Yeah peoples, live shot of the BlackBerry Thunder right here. By just looking at the photo, we can see that almost every button on a traditional BlackBerry like the convenience keys are still there. Like we reported, there are only four physical buttons on the front and a large touch-screen. It is also coming to Verizon. Take a look at a larger shot after the jump and stay tuned for more information on it soon. Wow, we were almost spot on with our mock-up…

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    It looks pretty damn nice!!!! Verizon you lucky SOB!!!!!

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    Sweetness! And here I was getting all depressed about the Alltel news. And no good word on that BlackBerry Bold action either. Thanks for hooking up that pic. I guess now the next thing I'm curious about is the specs.

I wonder if they will be similar to you know the iPhone or will they try to completely dominate their competition. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    That's a SICK looking BB! But they had to go in give it to VZW. Watch them disable everything. lol.

JjcampNR no está en línea Stack level 3
    It's totally semantics but I'm really going to hold out hope that the "It is also coming to Verizon" line means it's going to be at other carriers but ALSO to Verizon. I don't think that's how it was meant to be read, and especially with the VZW logos on it I'm guessing it's going to Verizon first and other carriers (hopefully) later. This was the BB I was waiting for to replace my Pearl with.

Rota no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm waiting for this over the bold. I hope it comes to ATT, because Verizon will most likely lock out every useful feature and make you pay extra to unlock each one.

stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#
    It would be perfect if it had a slide out of fold out qwerty keypad on it.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

g_patrick15 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2435646F
    Quote Originally Posted by Don LuiG View Post
    hey G_p Ill post the pics and article for ya.. here is a picture of it.

You all know the Thunder right? Well, looky looky who got a cookie. Yeah peoples, live shot of the BlackBerry Thunder right here. By just looking at the photo, we can see that almost every button on a traditional BlackBerry like the convenience keys are still there. Like we reported, there are only four physical buttons on the front and a large touch-screen. It is also coming to Verizon. Take a look at a larger shot after the jump and stay tuned for more information on it soon. Wow, we were almost spot on with our mock-up…

Thanks for putting it up!

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Lol time for a new forum division!
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    is anyone else concerned about this new "Blackberry Thunder"?

here are my concerns:
    1) if it is all touchscreen wont it it have the same problems the iPhone keybords have, i think that that would upset alot of true BB users.
    2) the iPhone made a HUGE mistake by being exclusive to At&t...why would blackberry do the same thing?

just my thoughts =)

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by bsjmcconnell View Post
    is anyone else concerned about this new "Blackberry Thunder"?

here are my concerns:
    1) if it is all touchscreen wont it it have the same problems the iPhone keybords have, i think that that would upset alot of true BB users.
    2) the iPhone made a HUGE mistake by being exclusive to At&t...why would blackberry do the same thing?

just my thoughts =)
    I think that most BB devices will be release later on to all different carriers is not like rim to just release it under just a certain carrier there is no profit for them to do that

jd885 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ya i dont think RIM would do a lifetime exclusive for Verizon, even if they did i dont think verizon would meet the sales quota... but the phone looks sick

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    looks like anything BUT a live picture to me...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast