not sure about this guys, but anyway what you think... BlackBerry Storm Update OTA Upgrade ... BlackBerry Storm forum

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me

BlackBerry Storm Update OTA Upgrade on May Day, This Friday????

Advertisement

not sure about this guys, but anyway what you think...

BlackBerry Storm Update OTA Upgrade on May Day, This Friday
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Well, well, well. Between this and the news from BGR, things are starting to look promising.

6s1d9 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Figures... Just as soon as I "grow a pair" and install .132 I hear of multiple reliable sources of an actuall upgrade. I've always been skeptical of "leaked" versions because the're just that "leaked" meaning not good enough to be offically accepted and released. Man, it sure would be a nice piece of mind to have an official update.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

kabeeo no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'll believe it when I see it. Frankly I think Verizon has moved on to other projects. They could care less!

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    113? I dont believe it.... at all, sorry

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by 6s1d9 View Post
    Figures... Just as soon as I "grow a pair" and install .132 I hear of multiple reliable sources of an actuall upgrade. I've always been skeptical of "leaked" versions because the're just that "leaked" meaning not good enough to be offically accepted and released. Man, it sure would be a nice piece of mind to have an official update.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Even the BELL official software release is not as stable as some of the BEta/ leaked. I have noticed that the software for this device is much more incredibly difficult to develop than anything else RIM has done. Kind of frustrating. one day one day.... MAybe!?
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    I don't buy at all.

With reports of RIM already pumping out 5.0 os's for their products and the leak of .141, wt* would Verizon decide to NOW release .113 that has been over and finished with for months now... just doesn't quite add up.

Perhaps an upgrade but I highly DOUBT it will be .113.

If it is... FUBAR
    «BlackBerry: Storm 9530»

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    No, I doubt it would be .113. The link in the article was for readers to get the original list of fixes of reported bugs. I'm sure ONCE an official OS is released, there will be even more fixes that should be corrected.