Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by KaraBear Well we all know how the "projected" release dates have been ... BlackBerry Storm forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by KaraBear View Post
    Well we all know how the "projected" release dates have been as of late. But yes, I would say from April to July. There will definitely be some exciting announcements at WES. But the GSM lineup is awesome and much of the lineup has "touch" incorporated.
    In my case I truly prefer a device either the size of the Curve or Bold and with the Curve style keyboard & separate keys, plus 3G....suggestions?

Thanks!
    Last edited by archer6; 11-13-2008 at 08:17 PM.

puertoricokris no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Thanks for the advice kara...I guess ill wait...I don't want to buy the bold and in a couple of months be dying for a "touch" fone... I just hope I don't was to wait too long ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

KaraBear no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    In my case I truly prefer a device either the size of the Curve or Bold and with the Curve style keyboard & separate keys, plus 3G....suggestions?

Thanks!
    There is a device coming that has the Javelin/Curve 8900's form factor/with a Bold mixed in, that also incorporates touchscreen technology. It does have a keyboard also. Then another device that will come later in 09 that is also what you're looking for. Also, theres a second gen Curve 8900 coming with 3G. Also keep in mind that most of the devices in the pipeline are of the Storm/Javelin form factor. If you out the Javelin and Storm side by side, you would see that they are very very similar in form factor. This is the basis for quite a few of the next devices coming from RIM.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    There is a device coming that has the Javelin/Curve 8900's form factor/with a Bold mixed in, that also incorporates touchscreen technology. It does have a keyboard also. Then another device that will come later in 09 that is also what you're looking for. Also, theres a second gen Curve 8900 coming with 3G. Also keep in mind that most of the devices in the pipeline are of the Storm/Javelin form factor. If you out the Javelin and Storm side by side, you would see that they are very very similar in form factor. This is the basis for quite a few of the next devices coming from RIM.
    Excellent, thanks for the Info !

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    Ok so now I may not wait for the Jav, I will just wait...

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Thanks for the great info Karabear.

See thats what ive been refering to everytime i mentionned the Bold was a transition device.
    Again great post Karabear i cannot wait to see those devices !

KaraBear no está en línea Stack level 3
    No problem guys. It really is going to be a good year for RIM in 2009.

Lindararith no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks for the info KaraBear. I was going to get the Javelin when it comes out, but I'll wait to what else is coming out. Hopefully it will come to T-Mobile.

mouseman225 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Where is this info coming from karabear? Your brief overview has me pretty excited to see what RIM has in store and I'd love to read a bit more in-depth about these devices. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Xader no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK!
    There will be a mix between Javelin/Bold that's a touch screen.
    This sounds like a Treo-like device.

Personally, this is my FAVORITE form-factor. Ever since I started looking at BBs, I've hoped that RIM would one day realize this dream of Treo-like versatility combined with the BB platform.

AT LONG LAST!!!

g0tph0 no está en línea Stack level 1
    seriously if the phone is coming to ATT they better put wi-fi i love being able to connect to UMA when im in a dead zone

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    AT&T will be getting the Storm, as there are two versions, one GSM and one CDMA as I mentioned in another thread. Here is a link for proof of these two. The GSM Version is being released by Vodafone first, then after Verizon releases the CDMA version in the US.

AT&T will get the GSM version, as RIM has always meant to provide one for their largest BB carrier in the US, which is AT&T

Also for clarification the 9500 was code named Thunder until RIM decided to call it the Storm, along with the 9530

Both Storm Models 9500 & 9530

Cheers...
    I know about that one. I have been trying to get my hands on one.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12