Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My screen on my first Storm was defective, so was the card port. I would ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925

Advertisement

My screen on my first Storm was defective, so was the card port. I would exchange it. My screen would click in the corners, but not recognize my touch or selection.

manoffire21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bd08b8
    yes definately return the phone. verizon is very good with their phone and network support. if you have a problem with your network they will send someone out to diagnose the problem at say your house for instance.
    storm 9530
    PIN: 3051C125

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ok i know this is an old thread, but ive had my storm for a little more than a month now, and noticed that my screen by the call button will not press at all hardley. with all the money i put into this phone i sure as heck am not gonna stick a piece of paper behind the battery, i pay good money for a phone i want it to work. So now that it wont click is there anything else i can do or is it time to take it back see if they give me a new one?????

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    i'll take the second choice withe same arguments you are giving here...
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by gusgus413 View Post
    ok i know this is an old thread, but ive had my storm for a little more than a month now, and noticed that my screen by the call button will not press at all hardley. with all the money i put into this phone i sure as heck am not gonna stick a piece of paper behind the battery, i pay good money for a phone i want it to work. So now that it wont click is there anything else i can do or is it time to take it back see if they give me a new one?????
    there are other things that you can do but it sounds like getting a replacement will be the best fit for you.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12