[FONT=Calibri]A few days ago Windows Vista quit recognizing my Blackberry Storm. I have spent 4 ... BlackBerry Storm forum

BillWhite no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry Storm and Windows Vista

Advertisement

[FONT=Calibri]A few days ago Windows Vista quit recognizing my Blackberry Storm. I have spent 4 hours on the phone with Verizon and Blackberry with no fix. The problem is when I start desktop manager 5.0 my device pin shows up but if I try to find the blackberry on my computer, ITUNES or VCAST it no longer shows up. I don’t understand why it works with the desktop manager but nowhere else. Any ideas or fixes? [/FONT]

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Silly but, have you tried uninstalling all BB related software from the pc, reboot and then re install and reboot again...
    BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.190 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/1

BillWhite no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have. I uninstalled all softweare on the computer and phone. I also did a clean sweap on the phone and reinstalled all softwear again. Like I said the funnything is the desktop manager sees the phone and gives me the pin of the phone. But the computer does not see it anymore and I can't use ITUNES or VCAST or get to the phone files through the computer any longer.

IHateMyTreo no está en línea Stack level 3
    Try a different cable or USB port? I know it sounds stupid, but cables can sometimes go bad and only have partial functionality.