Hello everyone, i have a question for all my stackers out there, i have and ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try

Question Blackberry storm & Blackberry 8900

Advertisement

Hello everyone, i have a question for all my stackers out there, i have and unlocked T-mobile branded phone and i'm about to trade/sell to someone on Verizon's network; right, but my question is this, will both phones be able to work perfectly, meaning if the unlocked 8900 has a verizon card in it will it work and if i put a Att card inside the unlocked storm will it also work fine?? hope my stackers ou there can help with this question....

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    The 8900 will not work on Verizon. Verizon's network is CDMA only, but the storm is a world phone which allows it to be used both on Verizon's CDMA network and on GSM only networks like t-mobile and at&t. But unfortunately there are no cdma components in the 8900 so it can not work at all on verizon. Sorry
    Last edited by azstar; 05-31-2009 at 08:58 PM.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    your the best i thought it could..thanks for the reply

dgburns no está en línea Stack level 3
    Also, if you put a TMO or ATT sim card in so you can use the Storm on these networks, the Storm will be slowed down to edge 2G speeds (same speed as 8900). Its also not the easiest for the non tech savvy as neither TMO nor ATT support the Storm so you aren't going to get any help from carrier if you have a problem.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~