Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

hey.. if i get this phone what happens with my monthly plan? will everything still ... BlackBerry Storm forum

juliaxox no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

hey.. if i get this phone what happens with my monthly plan? will everything still work with a regular rogers plan that has internet?

PIN/ID
    AskMe

dynot no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Originally Posted by dynot
    Ranxoren, why not wait for the GSM version to come to Rogers? Heard it'll be here around May.

The main advantage being 1) upgraded/improved software and hardware and 2) simultaneous data & voice communication.

Unless someone tells me its not coming to Rogers.
    I work for Rogers ... all i can say
    ranxoren, your reply to my question above implied that Rogers was not getting the Storm. What do you think of the recent leaks about the 9520? Unfounded rumours? Or did I just misinterpret your reply?

tia

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by dynot View Post
    ranxoren, your reply to my question above implied that Rogers was not getting the Storm. What do you think of the recent leaks about the 9520? Unfounded rumours? Or did I just misinterpret your reply?

tia
    You misinterpreted my answer. I just meant that I would not be discussing that matter.
    Now that the 9520 is out in the open i must admit that i have known about it for a little while.
    The reason i did not wait for it is because i dont care enough for 3G as i dont tether that much (i use a 3G usb stick) and EDGE compressed speeds on BB are more than enough for me .
    Any other questions ?

dynot no está en línea Stack level 1
    You misinterpreted my answer. I just meant that I would not be discussing that matter.
    Now that the 9520 is out in the open i must admit that i have known about it for a little while.
    The reason i did not wait for it is because i dont care enough for 3G as i dont tether that much (i use a 3G usb stick) and EDGE compressed speeds on BB are more than enough for me .
    Any other questions ?
    Well, I'm glad it was I who misunderstood!

I'm not knowledgeable enough to comment on 3G speeds but I did think it would be much faster than EDGE.

In any case, you answered my question as to why you didn't wait. I will probably wait as I'm under contract and still have time. Hopefully by the time it comes to Rogers there will be a slew of apps available and the OS will be more bug-free. I'm also interested in having the wifi feature.

Thanks again..

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Oh you will be happy you waited
    I will keep you updated

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    lol congrats, i got a Storm Contract Free for 299 , Originally From Telus, im Currently waiting for my Unlock codes so i can pop my Sim in as well ^_^ , Cheers

UN4GTBL no está en línea Stack level 1
    Any other questions ?
    Thank you so much for that! I too misinterpreted your reply! I think I'll just wait for the good times now!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kalel434 no está en línea Stack level 2
    So is rogers only in Canada ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    I wonder if they're will be set backs to the release date for the Storm to come out. I don't know if I can wait much longer

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    so far its not even supposed to be KNOWN lol so dont whine about a date

kmalcolm14 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    208A025F

Question Help!!

Last edited by kmalcolm14; 02-23-2009 at 10:50 PM. Reason: posted elsewhere

alaniax no está en línea Stack level 1
    Do you know if the procedure posted in the forums here to unlock a Verizon 9530 is any different if the 9530 I have is Telus branded? I have my Telus sim in there, the phone is not currently activated but I have an unlock code. However I can't even seem to get into the spot where you enter this code. I'm not sure if I'm just not skilled enough at typing, or if the mep2 thing doesn't work on Telus phones.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Realize this is an old thread so hope someone sees

alaniax no está en línea Stack level 1
    Nevermind, I realized that for some reason I wasn't hitting the "e" key, I was actually hitting the r. ~_~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast