Hey... I have a BlackBerry 9530 Storm unlocked to use with T-Mobile. Everything is kinda ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Asiantal no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305A0E42

Question BlackBerry Storm 9530 Question...

Advertisement

Hey... I have a BlackBerry 9530 Storm unlocked to use with T-Mobile. Everything is kinda switched to work with T-Mobile, but when I turn the phone off and on and use the browser it has the Verizon logo on there still. Does anybody know how I can change that to say T-Mobile or something else besides Verizon??

Also, I was wondering how can I get AIM on my Storm.. it didn't come with it on there.. Can I download it for free somewhere and if so where?
    Warm Regards,
    Tal

melgr702 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have an unlocked storm on Tmobile too. There is nothing you can do to get rid of the Verizon logo. That won't go away. For aim you can download it from the blackberry app world or by going to mobile.blacberry.com I hope this helps!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

dxhowe2k no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    304D0164
    I just went to email setup and my yahoo, and aim automatically popped in. I believe if you do a simple email setup, you will get your aim. I am having trouble with my hotmail though.

lostsol317 no está en línea Stack level 2
    AsianTal you are soooo hottt!!
    warm regards,
    DT

Asiantal no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305A0E42
    I have working service books for aim and web....not sure if this was already figured out.....? install the same way as you would by copy and paste the daemon.cod and running DM then load Service books, replace Daemon file and run DM again.....! im using it and everything finally works.... Tmobile only....i dont have att so i cant mess around with it....pm or pin me with any Q's....
    Attached Files ServicebooksWaim.zip (920 Bytes, 58 views)
    Warm Regards,
    Tal

wckdclwnz no está en línea Stack level 1
    so i got the storm on tmobile too. what im wondering is i had to delete the verizon gps prog on here. whats the best prog free or not for turn by turn gps with this phone. if any ideas please lemme know here or email me at wckdclwnz@gmail.com

longbeach562 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have a unlocked storm with a carrier call simple mobile...can any body tell me the right setting so i can go on the internet...please

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by longbeach562 View Post
    i have a unlocked storm with a carrier call simple mobile...can any body tell me the right setting so i can go on the internet...please
    here's what I used to get my browser to work with AT&T, Im sure it works for TMO also, substituting generic TMO service books where it says AT&T books-
    http://forums.pinstack.com/f199/bb_o..._and_t-106291/
    Last edited by chokem; 04-14-2010 at 11:37 AM.