I'm interested in knowing what some of the specs are for this phone. More specifically, ... BlackBerry Storm forum

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909

BlackBerry Storm 2 aka Odin aka 9520

Advertisement

I'm interested in knowing what some of the specs are for this phone. More specifically, I would like to know if the new storm is going to have the same surepress technology as the first one? I'm hoping that it will have the same technology similar to the I-Phone.

blkbryadict no está en línea Stack level 3
    Here: http://crackberry.com/eye-candy-stor...ows-wifi-photo is something that just surfaced on another Blackberry forum that I frequent. If you click on the "posted a hands-on video of the Storm 2" in the first sentence, it will take to a quick rundown. Obviously the first link in this post was done today. The video (which was removed at the demand of RIM) shows that the surepress screen is on the newer Odin. It also deminstated how the screen was locked in place and was not capable of being pressed while off or in a locked state. I was able to view the video before it was stuck from the site. Here is the Youtube link to that video: I made note.
    Last edited by blkbryadict; 08-10-2009 at 06:49 PM.

Natox no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24207E4A
    i want it , need it now !!!!!!!!!!!!!