Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I deleted it just to see if it helps. Have never used BBM and don't ... BlackBerry Storm forum

kabeeo no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I deleted it just to see if it helps. Have never used BBM and don't see the need with texting/e mail available.

z06mike no está en línea Stack level 2
    After reading this thread I decided to try this method of speeding up the Storm. Since I don't use BB Messenger, I figured what the hey. I must say it made it quite a bit faster. I haven't had any freezes or lockups since and there is no more lag when you dial a phone number. Thanks a bunch for this tip. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't use BB messenger or even to those who do. At worst, you would have to reinstall it. :d

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    if you do use it - I'd still recommend upgrading your OS first =P
    «BlackBerry: Storm 9530»

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by z06mike View Post
    After reading this thread I decided to try this method of speeding up the Storm. Since I don't use BB Messenger, I figured what the hey. I must say it made it quite a bit faster. I haven't had any freezes or lockups since and there is no more lag when you dial a phone number. Thanks a bunch for this tip. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't use BB messenger or even to those who do. At worst, you would have to reinstall it. :d
    ...talked me into it. I have a spare 8320- no data plan, no BBM anyway - so why let it take up space. Also removed a couple of other 3d-party aps that require data that were on it since it was my primary BB. The 8320 can use the memory!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234