Hello Pinstack friends, I installed the new Blackberry Messenger 5.0 on my Storm and since ... BlackBerry Storm forum

City Girl no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry Messenger 5.0 alert options

Advertisement

Hello Pinstack friends,

I installed the new Blackberry Messenger 5.0 on my Storm and since then, the option for setting up an alert when a contact becomes available is not showing up on the menu... Is there something I forgot to do...?

Thanks for your help!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Hmm... Now that you mention it I don't see it either. I've used that feature before and I had completely forgot about it. Used to you had to wait for the contact to go "busy/away" before you could set the alert.

City Girl no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks Cherrichiodo,

Well, it used to take one minute after a message was sent, and then, we could see the little clock showing that the contact was busy or the icon showing the contact was out of reach... Now we don't and we can't seem to see when the contact is writing a message either. Too bad, as I was very loving this feature!!!

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    From my experiences with the 5.0, when a person is on the phone it just gives a check and wen they get off it goes to the d and the r.