I can't find it! Ok let me explain, I wanted to send my service books ... BlackBerry Storm forum

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

BIS Email Login??

Advertisement

I can't find it! Ok let me explain, I wanted to send my service books to my new storm because I figured out that I wasn't receiving my non-BES emails.
    Well I found the "setup email" and it told me I could add an existing email account or I can create a new account...one option missing "login to existing BIS account". What the heck am I doing? I was given the option of creating a new login, but nowhere can I figure out how to login to my existing.
    Confused? I am!! Please help.

KaraBear no está en línea Stack level 3
    Here is the VERIZON BIS Page

also, go to the email setup icon on the device and you should be able to resend the books from there.

Edit: you will need to speak to a Verizon rep in order to be able to log into the BIS page. Call them and they will get you setup. After that, it'll be a breeze next time you need to send service books.

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68
    Ok, I just went to actual web page (from a desktop) and forgot that I could "change device" from there. Did it. It worked!

Thanks. I had a hunch to go to that page, but I was too lazy to go to the computer. (Though that doesn't get me the answer to the actual question about logging in from the device, it does actual get me the result that I wanted!)

Thanks a lot KaraBear.

vangorder no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I was going to say if you go to Change Device from the BIS page on a computer it will send the service books, and allow yoy to login to the BIS page from the handset thereafter.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~