I have a bunch of movies on my computer in the AVI format, is it ... BlackBerry Storm forum

kermalou no está en línea Stack level 2

Best video conversion settings?

Advertisement

I have a bunch of movies on my computer in the AVI format, is it best to just copy these over to the memory card or should I convert them somehow?

I used to convert them for my ipod with videora.

thanks.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I would recommend converting them to mp4 files. The picture and sound quality seems a lot better. I use Total video converter and it automatically has a setting for Blackberrys for your particular model.

groovdafied no está en línea Stack level 2
    www.dvdvideosoft.com has almost every free video conversion program there is. It mostly supports ipod and iphone, but you can convert it to either one (mainly iPod cause the screen shape is nearly the same using the *.mp4 format) and it will help you with your videos. Especially if there are any videos on youtube you want in high quality, you can use their program that will download and transcode the video for you automatically. Check them out, I use them all the time for my Windows Mobile phone, even though the formats are for ipod and iphone, it still translate flawlessly.
    Last edited by groovdafied; 12-02-2008 at 09:42 PM.