Hi, I was looking at the verison website to check on what plan I would ... BlackBerry Storm forum

marcrott no está en línea Stack level 2

Best Plan on Verison for Storm

Advertisement

Hi, I was looking at the verison website to check on what plan I would need if I got the new storm, which I think I'm gonna get. I dont talk much, I text and I.M more then I talk. And use the internet. I'm with T-mo right now, and my bill is like 80 bucks a month. What do you guys think the best plan is?

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    I have the BB Nation 450 minutes, BIS unlimited data, unlimited text... My bill is $92 per month with a few discounts.

I use between 1000-3000 texts a month and a lot of data. Talk is minimal during the peak hours due to my lack of conversation anyway. I use between 40 and 120 per month average. Most of my conversations are 0 to 2 minutes in length.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    I have 1500, unlimited data, unlimited text, free mobile to mobile, myfave, nights and weekends free. I use about 1300 of my anytime minutes my bill is $120 plus all the BS taxes. If I go to verizon, my plan minus the myfave (cause they don't have it) will be about $160. I think am gonna stay with tmo.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by planneau View Post
    I have 1500, unlimited data, unlimited text, free mobile to mobile, myfave, nights and weekends free. I use about 1300 of my anytime minutes my bill is $120 plus all the BS taxes. If I go to verizon, my plan minus the myfave (cause they don't have it) will be about $160. I think am gonna stay with tmo.
    90 for 1400 min,30 for bbplan,20 for 5000+unlimited in text. so yep sounds like T is cheaper
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Noah.D no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm an add on to a family plan 750 minutes shared.... so $20 for my part on the minutes, $5 for unlimited texting, and $30 for the unlimited data plan for a total of $55 a month for my part.... not too bad for a blackberry if you ask me.

marcrott no está en línea Stack level 2
    I want tha storm so bad, but I don't wanna come out of pocket with so much money for an unlocked 1 that can work on t-mo(when 1 becomes availiable). I dunno what to do ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

JR_Rider no está en línea Stack level 3
    Based off the info you have provided us w/, I think u should go with the $99/month plan with 450 minutes, unlimited text and data usage. I must say though that one of the things I am not happy about with the Alltel/Verizon merger is Verizon's high prices!! I am on a family plan through Alltel right now and we have 6000 minutes and the base plan is only like $179. As far as the Blackberry plans, on Alltel u can add up to 2 data lines to the main account, and for $40 extra per phone, we get unlimited data, text, my circle, and free nights and weekends starting at 7pm...things won't be so good after the merger.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~