Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I can't post a link but on that page you click on phones with plans ... BlackBerry Storm forum

tommyk42 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I can't post a link but on that page you click on phones with plans and go to verizon you'll see it.

1pdanut no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yes, the Best Buy rep in Nebraska said the same thing today: a pre-registration gets you the Storm as scheduled on 11/21...otherwise, you'll be waiting till 11/23...The reps are often the last to know, so we'll see. They haven't cancelled my appointment yet to pick up the Storm at 6pm on Friday! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Noah.D no está en línea Stack level 2
    I Still haven't had a call from Best Buy yet to schedule my appointment to pick it up.... Am I the only one?

laxmetal23 no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    30B63ACF
    Quote Originally Posted by 1pdanut View Post
    Yes, the Best Buy rep in Nebraska said the same thing today: a pre-registration gets you the Storm as scheduled on 11/21...otherwise, you'll be waiting till 11/23...The reps are often the last to know, so we'll see. They haven't cancelled my appointment yet to pick up the Storm at 6pm on Friday! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    you have to wait till 6 that sucks i got mine at 12:30 im taking a long lunch from work.
    Matt Urenovich
    E-Mail:MUrenovich@vzw.blackberry.net
    Pin:3048D85A
    Verizon Wireless Blackberry Storm 9530

1pdanut no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah.D View Post
    I Still haven't had a call from Best Buy yet to schedule my appointment to pick it up.... Am I the only one?
    They didn't call me either--I called them and set it...Then I called every other day to confirm they had my info.....So when I called 'today' to see if they had their shipment as expected, she checked her list for my name, then said my Storm was there waiting for me! I won't be able to sleep tonight!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12