Hi im not really new to pinstack just been away for some years (think of ... BlackBerry Storm forum

dyoung804 no está en línea Stack level 2

bbs2 on boostmobile, some say yes some say no

Advertisement

Hi im not really new to pinstack just been away for some years (think of me as a long lost cousin lol). Anyway i want to purchase an unlocked bbs2 and take advantage of boost mobiles $60 blackberry plan here in Nc (go tar heels). I have read that its impossible on one hand and on another it will work but you wont be able to use all the features of th bbs2. So If there Is any body out there who is using a bbs2 on boost i would love to here from you. Ex. will all these apps work- bb messenger, IM, browser, opera, google maps or any at all, gps, mms, sms,push email, AND THE BIGGEST THING BATTERY LIFE also tmobile users..... i have heard that you dont get 3g with the bbs2, I can live without that. If you think tmobile blackberry data plan is better than boost 'hey' let me know. The last bb I purchased was an 8100, so Im kinda behind. Oh and if your in Nc and selling a BBS2 let me know. Anyway I know this is like 30 ?s but the next phone I get i plan on keeping it for awhile. thanks in advance.

dyoung804 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dyoung804 View Post
    Hi im not really new to pinstack just been away for some years (think of me as a long lost cousin lol). Anyway i want to purchase an unlocked bbs2 and take advantage of boost mobiles $60 blackberry plan here in Nc (go tar heels). I have read that its impossible on one hand and on another it will work but you wont be able to use all the features of th bbs2. So If there Is any body out there who is using a bbs2 on boost i would love to here from you. Ex. will all these apps work- bb messenger, IM, browser, opera, google maps or any at all, gps, mms, sms,push email, AND THE BIGGEST THING BATTERY LIFE also tmobile users..... i have heard that you dont get 3g with the bbs2, I can live without that. If you think tmobile blackberry data plan is better than boost 'hey' let me know. The last bb I purchased was an 8100, so Im kinda behind. Oh and if your in Nc and selling a BBS2 let me know. Anyway I know this is like 30 ?s but the next phone I get i plan on keeping it for awhile. thanks in advance.
    I gets no love lol

2fast4uzx14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30421EOF
    I have wondered about this myself. Currently I am on VZW.using a Storm 2 but still have my old 8330 curve lying around. If I am not mistaking that is the only model BlackBerry they have to offer. I would like to Flash it over to try on the Boost Network but I would just about bet that Boost won't activate it. I don't think I would go through the trouble to do this with your Storm2 unless you have a DEFINITE yes from Boost that they will activate it. Just my 2cents. I hope this might help. I will post back if I get any answers.