Hi, Im posting this for a friend with a Storm 2 that I BB Mesener ... BlackBerry Storm forum

salth20nut no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    313BF046

BBM Questions for Storm2-Pics related...

Advertisement

Hi, Im posting this for a friend with a Storm 2 that I BB Mesener with and isnt very computer saavy....We were wondering how the picture attachement fucntions in BB messenger? Do they get saved on the phone? Do they register on a phone bill like a text'd picture?? Thanks for any info...

oh, also, how does one turn off the GPS function on the Storm 2 like on my Curve 8530? My Curve says "Geolocation Service"..Disabled or Abled... and Also has a choice for "GPS Services"...location off or on....My friend tried to find the same capabilities on the Storm2 and the choices were not the same...Anyone with the Storm figure out how to turn the GPS locating service off??

Thanks everyone!!

PIN/ID
    313BF046
    Anybody?? Bueller??? Frye???? :-)

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Bbm uses your data plan so PICS and such are on your data plan. The GPS options are found under. Options>advanced options>GPS. That should give you all the controll you will need. Hey have your friend log on here to pinstack the best smart phone forum out here on the net.

PIN/ID
    313BF046
    Wheelz, thanks...I appreciate it....as I said tho, the friend isnt very computer saavy so loggin in here is a chore, hence sending me to find answers...:-)
    I gotcha on the PICs being part of the data plan, Im just trying to more find out if using BB Messenger shows up on phone bills like txts do for some carriers...
    I was told its a RIM server function and therefore seperate from the carriers stuff...so I was assuming pics and files send using BB Messenger would not show up on someones bill as individual messages etc...Is this true??
    Thanks again

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Yes you are correct it is a run server function seperate from carriers. Bbm does not show up on your bill as individual messages.

PIN/ID
    313BF046
    Thanks wheelz!! :-)