PIN/ID
    wut?

Advertisement

good luck ck. stay on em
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

ckrise no está en línea Stack level 1

Second replacement was used also

The second replacement phone was 'nearly new' also... This bites. Found that many of my problems were associated to a non-OEM wall charger.. Deciding if I want to keep my original Storm or go with the second used one.. will post later.

williamsj83 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    305845BF
    Boy RIM really did a job with this phone i am not use to RIM putting out such poor quality products. Its clear that RIM and Verizon wanted to beat the holiday rush and try to get something out to quickly compete with Apple. I have gone from the 8830 which i loved hated the ringer volume being so low to the 8330 curve which was awesome i just longed for a touchscreen but with the quality and features of a blackberry and then i thought they had answered my prayers with the STORM but i cant even take more than 1 minute of video before the phone freezes... this is my second storm, i must say the replacement which was brand new has crisper screen clicks then the first one that i had.......

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by williamsj83 View Post
    Boy RIM really did a job with this phone i am not use to RIM putting out such poor quality products. Its clear that RIM and Verizon wanted to beat the holiday rush and try to get something out to quickly compete with Apple. I have gone from the 8830 which i loved hated the ringer volume being so low to the 8330 curve which was awesome i just longed for a touchscreen but with the quality and features of a blackberry and then i thought they had answered my prayers with the STORM but i cant even take more than 1 minute of video before the phone freezes... this is my second storm, i must say the replacement which was brand new has crisper screen clicks then the first one that i had.......
    What os are you running on your phone? When I was running 65 and 75 I couldn't save a video longer than a minute on my media card. But since upgrading I've had no problems with it.

Mrsncr2002 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305912AA
    Update: Recieved my Storm replacement and I am still having issues with the darn thing rebooting itself for no reason. I am still on OS .75 but plan on updating today. But from the looks of it the issue still exist with OS .90 as well. Urghhh!

Mrsncr2002 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305912AA
    Update II: So, since i got my replacement i've still been having issues with my storm rebooting itself. Just yesterday it rebooted itself 14 times!!! I spent all this money and can't even use my phone!!

So, i decided to call VZ customer service! Spoke with one of the reps and explained to him my greif with the Storm. He suggested that I wipe my storm clean from at least 24 hours to see if there is something wrong with the phone! No contacts, no BBM, not emails, nothing! Well, it's been 24hrs and the phone has not rebooted once!

So, is there a definate fix! Well maybe if you don't want to use a phone that you just spent $200+ dollars for! Will there ever be a fix? Maybe not becuase they dont know what is causing the reboot!

I'm going to restore my storm with my contact, bbm info tonight and see what happens.

Keep you posted!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12