Hello, I have been reading up on the BB Storm and it seems like its ... BlackBerry Storm forum

walshk79 no está en línea Stack level 1

BB Storm

Advertisement

Hello,

I have been reading up on the BB Storm and it seems like its going to be a fantastic touch phone, along with being a BB.

In a few months I plan on getting my own phone plan. Originally I thought I'd go with the iPhone...im young, big into mucis, and i like the general setup of that phone, but then i saw the BB Storm.

I'm wondering, and yes I've read the fact sheets about the extras the storm comes with over the iPhone, but do u honestly feel that its overall a better touch phone then that of what i assume is its direct comp in the iPhone? Please enlighten me on your reason why as i very much apprechiate your comments!

Are BB's just that much better? Also, if any areas, do u see the Storm lagging at all to the iPhone?

Thanks!

jcrashred no está en línea Stack level 1
    pmarshall, i can't use the message as this is my second post. send me what you can through here and i'll check back often. your help is greatly appreciated.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Hi, well this is a BB site, so with that said most of us will go for the storm. Have you ever had a BB before? The BB experience is one of a kind.. Its hard to explain. I guess what you can do is make a list with what both phones offer and then make a choice. Personally I say get the storm. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

fondoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A26BE1
    I, Myself was looking into the storm. But interface seem laggy and slow compared to the iphone. I decided to hold off on the upgrade and wait till the storm comes out with a 2nd gen and a faster UI.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

walshk79 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I do not own a BB at this time. I have read a lot on both phones and obviously much more information will come out on the Storm once it hits retailers. I also understand that this is a BB site so people are going to be bias.

I was just looking for honest opinoun...i know that the iPhone screams towards the young person on the go having the ability to have everything they need...while a BB to me is more for the business savvy person. I understand that BB's come with many more features, and with the Storm they are sorta trying to bridge the idea of BB just being an executives phone to that of an executive phone with the laid back fun features...idk haha!

Just looking for individuals insight...maybe their are poeple on here that had and iPhone and now have BB's...not sure!

bobramsey no está en línea Stack level 1
    walshk79, I don't know for sure I will find that the storm is the cat's meow..but I can tell you I have owned a lot of phones and PDA's.
    Blackberry's are the only way to go. If you build a house you want a stable foundation...if you build a PDA you want a stable (reliable) platform. I switched to BB about 1 1/2 years ago and it is do nice to get my e-mail and make a phone call with pulling a battery every day.