Is there a way to add all your Blackberry Messenger Contacts into the regular Blackberry ... BlackBerry Storm forum

mixoplex no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F3C981

Question BB Messenger Contacts To Address Book

Advertisement

Is there a way to add all your Blackberry Messenger Contacts into the regular Blackberry Address Book. Or some type of internal sync.

When people start posting their pins to chat I just add the pin in BB Messenger and send a request.

I would like to have them in the address book also so when I do my OTA Sync with my Corp Email server everything will be there.

Sounds simple but I have not found it yet

idiedtryin no está en línea Stack level 3
    Wat u can do is.. In the contact info is has the pin, u can paste the pin in the address book( its an option)!

And then if u synch ur address book.. U got all ur contacts...

Hope I was of help, if anything more is needed feel free to pm me thanx.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    20F3C981
    Idiedtryin, it did not let me pm you. My PIN# is at the bottom of this message. I did not want to create an address for each messenger contact as I just added each person in messenger just with a pin.

I was thinking there was an option to just add the bb messenger contact straight to the address book. What it would do is add the pin and the contact name straight to the address book.

You can pin me 306009C - Those are all Zeroes there.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mixoplex View Post
    Idiedtryin, it did not let me pm you. My PIN# is at the bottom of this message. I did not want to create an address for each messenger contact as I just added each person in messenger just with a pin.

I was thinking there was an option to just add the bb messenger contact straight to the address book. What it would do is add the pin and the contact name straight to the address book.

You can pin me 306009C - Those are all Zeroes there.

This is what i do and I add a last name like pinstack so I can bring it up in my addy book easily. This also helps you never lose contacts even when an UPGD goes bad or change device. There is an option in BBM to add from addy book, makes things easier for me so I never lose anyone!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

dgburns no está en línea Stack level 3
    You can add contacts from address book to messenger contacts, but NOT vice versa. Well, you CAN manually create address book entries and cut and paste the PIN over from Messenger but not simple automated way sorry.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    20F3C981
    Oh well.. Man it seems it's just a simple little thing...Thanks guys