I keep getting a message when I try to view attachments that says "attachment server ... BlackBerry Storm forum

8aBlackBearE no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E93134

attachment server??

Advertisement

I keep getting a message when I try to view attachments that says "attachment server is busy!" I did a search but can't find anything helpful. Ideas anyone?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM
    I have been getting the same problem as well!!! I received an excel sheet from one client a day or two ago, and i retrieved it it said the same thing, its still happening today! Whats up lol

bashilp no está en línea Stack level 1
    There could be many reasons for this, are you on BES or BIS? If you're on BIS, BB sever only syncs with your inbox so if you have moved the email to any subfolders on your pc, BB server cant retrive it. (this happens bc BB email svc works in a specific way which would take too long to discuss here) Simply move that email back in inbox and it should work (if this is the issue).

If you're on BES, contact your IT admin to see you have BB attachment service service book/app on your device.

There could be few more issues, try searching BB knowledgebase on Blackberry.com