new to the forum long time reader, i did a search before i posted on ... BlackBerry Storm forum

flat4 no está en línea Stack level 1

att

Advertisement

new to the forum long time reader, i did a search before i posted on att.
    a person at my work that managed the business account told me that he saw the storm coming to att. I have not read any thing or have found anything on the internet.

Any body have an idea.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    How reliable is your source? I woudn't be surprised if it did. I mean Verizon's done a horrible job with it. In the end it all comes down to money and like I said I wouldn't be surprised if RIM ditches VZW's exclusivity rights. Bring it on RIM release Magnum already. Reminds me of Zoolander for some reason lmao
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

superman2683 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20e07eda
    supposedly VZW's exclusivity rights are up six months after launch, i have heard several rumblings throughout the company that we may pick it up after we put it through more testing so as with most other high profile devices it probably wont come out with any bit of haste but we may eventually get it or its successor

schott no está en línea Stack level 2
    From what I understand Verizon has the exclusive rights unless they can not sell "x" amount of Storm's per year. If they do not meet that quota it will be opened up to other suppliers. This may be why Verizon has offered the buy one get one on the Storm. Just a guess.

flat4 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    How reliable is your source? I woudn't be surprised if it did. I mean Verizon's done a horrible job with it. In the end it all comes down to money and like I said I wouldn't be surprised if RIM ditches VZW's exclusivity rights. Bring it on RIM release Magnum already. Reminds me of Zoolander for some reason lmao

Very reliable he manages all of the cell phones for our company, we have two coporate accounts one with att and the other with sprint.

he tried to find the link on business account management portal of att but could not find it again.

IMO, if verizon is selling two for one then they must no be really making their sales quota.

Magnum (is the same LOOK!!!!) i have not heard about this bb, must google.